LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
Does the following sound familiar?
- You’ve had a successful business career.
- You’ve built a wealth of business expertise.
- You have a great deal of knowledge and expertise to offer business owners.
- You are excited about the SME business opportunity
And now, one of the following applies:
- You are looking for a new opportunity that will leverage your expertise.
- You are running a successful consulting business, but you have grown weary of the feast or famine income stream of running a consulting business.
- You are seeking a predictable revenue stream that also build value in your business
- Or, you have had this nagging thought in the back of your mind that you want to see what you can do on your own
- If any of these scenarios resonate with you, you may be interested in learning more about the opportunity to leverage your business experience, scale your business and make a difference with private business owners.
TAB Franchise Owners come from a wide variety of backgrounds. A typical new TAB Business Owner, is an owner of another business or a strategic business consultant or was previously a successful executive in a large company. Many new TAB Business Owners that have an existing consulting business join TAB to serve as a complement to their existing business.
What is TAB?
Leaders of large corporations receive invaluable business advice and assistance from their boards of directors. But what about small business owners? The decisions they make can impact both their business and their personal life. It’s a lot to face alone.
Why not learn from the big business model and leverage it for Owner Managed Businesses?
The Alternative Board™, through its franchise owners, helps small to mid-sized business owners reach their financial and strategic goals through an unmatched combination of peer advisory board insight, private business coaching, and proprietary business diagnostic tools. The Alternative Board delivers a results-driven strategic advantage that allows our TAB Members to take their businesses to a new level by staying focused on what matters most—profitability, productivity, and personal fulfillment.
By becoming a TAB Business Owner, you can become part of this proven, successful global franchise.
WHAT DOES A TAB FRANCHISE OWNER DO?
TAB Franchise Owners run dynamic, membership-only board meetings every month where members pool their knowledge and experience for the benefit of the group. Each board consists of up to 10 business owners and CEOs of privately-owned companies.
In a trusted, candid and confidential setting, decision makers from non-competing companies in diverse industries meet to solve problems and evaluate opportunities in their markets. Along with discussing the business challenges they face and exploring new possibilities for increased productivity and profitability, members will also hold each other accountable for results.
As a TAB Franchise Owner, you will nurture the growth of owner managed businesses. Through a platform of knowledge and guidance, you will deliver real-world advice that provides a results-driven advantage to help business owners stay focused on what matters most.
In addition to facilitating TAB Board meetings, you will also provide individual coaching sessions using TAB’s proprietary tools and processes. Working one-on-one with TAB members, you will analyze their business and help them create a customized strategic plan that will allow them to reach their business objectives and personal vision.
BENEFITS OF TAB FRANCHISE OWNER
Now that you know more about us, we’d love to hear from you with your questions, thoughts and ideas about our opportunity.
- What are your goals for the future?
- Where would you like to see your business take you?
- Are you excited at the thought of scaling your business with a proven system?
- How could you use the flexibility offered to improve your lifestyle?
Our selection process is a two-way street. We want to learn about you just as much as you want to learn about us. Your goals and aspirations are as important to us as they are to you. It’s what drives you and we consider it a privilege to be able to work together in order to form a strong, rewarding and profitable partnership.
Most importantly, we want to protect our network and enrich our collective which is why we will only award franchises to those who share our values, our ethics and our desire to succeed. TAB’s step-by-step discovery process allows you to explore the TAB opportunity at your own pace.